Cooking can be a messy business, but it doesn't have to be. With the right tools, you can keep your kitchen clean and organized - even when things get a little hectic. One of the most important tools for any cook is a good range hood.
Not only does it help keep your kitchen clean by trapping cooking fumes, but it also makes it easier to work in the kitchen by providing ventilation. If you're looking for a range hood that will discreetly blend in with your décor, check out these best hidden range hoods.
FOTILE JQG9001 36" Range Hood | Unique Side-Draft Design for Under Cabinet or Wall Mount | Modern Kitchen Vent Hood | Powerful Motor | LED Lights | Onyx Black Tempered Glass SurfaceView on Amazon
FOTILE JQG7505 30” Under-Cabinet or Wall-Mount Range Hood | Dual DC-Motor | Side Draft Design | Hands Free On and Off | Touchscreen with 4 Speed Level | Modern Kitchen Onyx Black Glass, onxy blackView on Amazon
KOBE RAX2136SQB-1 Brillia 36-inch Under Cabinet Range Hood, 3-Speed, 750 CFM, LED Lights, Baffle FiltersView on Amazon
- BrandKOBE Range Hoods
KOBE RAX2130SQB-1 Brillia 30-inch Under Cabinet Range Hood, 3-Speed, 750 CFM, LED Lights, Baffle FiltersView on Amazon
- BrandKOBE Range Hoods
EKON NAB02-30" 900CFM Range Hood Insert, Ducted/Ductless Built-in Range Hoods with Remote/4 Speeds Touch Control LCD Display,2pcs Baffle Filters,Adjustable Leds Lights for Over Kitchen StoveView on Amazon
- BrandEKON KITCHEN EXPERT
Range Hood Insert 30 Inch, Vent Hood Insert, Ducted/Ductless Convertible Range Hood,600 CFM Hood Insert, Stainless Steel Range Hood, Black Insert Range Hood 30 Inch, MCBON (IE71-BLACK-30)View on Amazon
Broan-NuTone BKSA130WW Sahale Range Hood with Light Exhaust Fan for Under Cabinet, 250 CFM, White, 30-inchView on Amazon
IKTCH 30 inch Built-in/Insert Range Hood 900 CFM, Ducted/Ductless Convertible Duct, Stainless Steel Kitchen Vent Hood with 4 Speed Gesture Sensing&Touch Control Panel(IKB01-30)View on Amazon
Comfee CVP30W7AST 30 Inch 450 CFM 3 Speed Gesture Sensing &Touch Control Panel Stainless Steel Wall Mount Ductless/Ducted Convertible Vent Baffle Filters and 2 LED Lights Range HoodView on Amazon
HisoHu Wall Mount Range Hood with Ducted / Ductless Convertible Duct, 30 Inch 780 CFM Stainless Steel Vent Hood, 4 Speed Gesture Sensing Exhaust Hood with Dimmable LED lights(A02-30")View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-07-02 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is a hidden range hood?
A hidden range hood, also sometimes called an integrated range hood or a recessed range hood is a range hood that has been installed into the ceiling above your stovetop rather than being hung from the wall or mounted beneath a cabinet. This type of installation can give your kitchen a much more streamlined and modern look, as well as free up valuable space on your walls or in your cabinets.
Benefits of using a hidden range hood
There are many benefits of using a hidden range hood in your kitchen. One benefit is that it can help to keep your kitchen clean. Hidden range hoods can also help to improve the air quality in your kitchen by removing smoke, grease, and odors from the air.
Additionally, hidden range hoods can add to the overall aesthetic of your kitchen by providing a sleek and modern look. If you are considering adding a hidden range hood to your kitchen, be sure to consult with a professional to ensure that it will be installed properly and will work well with your existing ventilation system.
12 things to look for when buying a hidden range hood
Choosing a hidden range hood can be tricky. There are a few things you should look for when making your decision. Here are 12 things to keep in mind when choosing a hidden range hood:
1. The size of the hood is important. You need to make sure that it will fit in the space you have available.
2. The CFM (cubic feet per minute) rating is important. This measures the amount of air that can be moved by the hood. A higher CFM means more air movement and better performance.
3. Look for a hood with multiple speed settings. This allows you to adjust the airflow to meet your needs.
4. Make sure the hood has an automatic shut-off feature. This turns the hood off when it senses that the smoke or grease has been removed from the air.
5. Look for a hood with a built-in timer. This is useful for ensuring that the hood turns off after a set amount of time.
6. Some hidden range hoods come with a heat sensor. This turns the hood on when it senses heat in the kitchen.
7. Look for a hood with a filter indicator light. This lets you know when it's time to replace the filters.
8. Choose a hood with dishwasher-safe filters. This makes it easy to keep the filters clean and free of dirt and grease.
9. Make sure the hood has an exhaust duct size of at least 3 inches. This allows enough airflow for the hood to work properly.
10. The warranty is an important consideration. Make sure the hood you choose has a good warranty.
11. The price is another important consideration. Make sure you get a hood that fits your budget.
12. Read online reviews before you make your purchase. This will give you an idea of what others think of the hoods you're considering.
When you're looking for a hidden range hood, keep these 12 things in mind and you'll be sure to find the perfect one for your needs.
Are hidden range hoods more expensive?
Are hidden range hoods generally more expensive than their exposed counterparts? This is difficult to say, as the price of range hoods can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as brand, material, and features. However, it is safe to say that hidden range hoods tend to be more expensive than exposed range hoods on average.
This is likely due to the fact that hidden range hoods require more complex installation, as well as being made with higher-quality materials in order to provide an effective and durable hiding solution. If you are interested in purchasing a hidden range hood, be prepared to pay a bit more upfront. However, the long-term benefits of having a hidden range hood may make this investment worth your while.
Having the best hidden range hoods in your kitchen can help to keep your kitchen clean and free of grease, smoke, and odors. Additionally, hidden range hoods can provide a sleek and modern look to your kitchen. When choosing a hidden range hood, be sure to keep in mind the size of the hood, the CFM rating, the number of speed settings, and the warranty. Additionally, be prepared to pay a bit more for a hidden range hood than you would for an exposed range hood. However, the long-term benefits may make this investment worth your while.