Instant Granite Countertop Vinyl Laminate Sheet | Peel & Stick | Durable Self-Adhesive Paper Resists Heat, Stains, Water | Kitchen & Bath | 36” x 216” | Granite Design | Venetian Gold (18ft)View on Amazon
- BrandInstant Granite
Livelynine Marble Contact Paper for Countertops Waterproof Marble Wallpaper Peel and Stick Countertops for Kitchen Table Desk Adhesive Laminate Counter Top Stick Paper Sheets Vinyl Covers 15.8x78.8"View on Amazon
Ez Faux Decor 36" x 180" Marble Self-Adhesive Granite Gray/White Roll Kitchen Counter Update Removeable Thick Waterproof Vinyl Laminate Sheets Film Not PaintView on Amazon
- BrandEZ FAUX DECOR
Marble Paper Granite Gray/White Roll Kitchen Countertop Cabinet Furniture is Renovated Thick PVC Easy to Remove Without Leaving Glue Upgrade (17.71" x 196.8")View on Amazon
Livelynine 197 x 36 Inch Wide Granite Contact Paper for Countertops Waterproof Adhesive Granite Countertop Paper for Kitchen Table Bedroom Desk Counter Top Adhesive Vinyl Film Large Size CoveringView on Amazon
Ez Faux Decor Marble Self Adhesive Gray Black Matte Soapstone Kitchen Countertop 36" x 240" Update Easy to Remove Thick Waterproof Vinyl Laminate FilmView on Amazon
- BrandEZ FAUX DECOR
Yenhome Large Size White Marble Counter Top Covers Peel and Stick Countertop Wrap for Kitchen Counter Contact Paper Waterproof Marble Vinyl Countertop Peel and Stick Marble Wallpaper 24" X 118"View on Amazon
Yenhome Large Size 30"x118" Black Marble Peel and Stick Countertop Wrap for Kitchen Waterproof Counter Contact Paper Marble Contact Paper for Cabinets Marble Table Covers Counter Top Stick PaperView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
6 things to look at when choosing the best laminate for the kitchen
Choosing the best laminate for your kitchen can be a daunting task. There are so many different brands, colors, and styles to choose from. How do you know which one is right for you? Here are six things to look at when making your decision:
1. The type of laminate. There are three main types of laminates- paper, vinyl, and melamine. Paper laminates are the cheapest and most common, but they also tend to wear the quickest. Vinyl laminates are more durable than paper, but they can also be more expensive. Melamine laminates are the most expensive, but they also offer the most durability.
2. The color or pattern of the laminate. Laminate comes in a variety of colors and patterns, so you should be able to find one that will match your kitchen’s décor.
3. The thickness of the laminate. The thicker the laminate, the more durable it will be.
4. The quality of the adhesive used to attach it to the countertop surface. Some adhesives are stronger than others, so you want to make sure you choose one that will hold up over time.
5 . The warranty. Most laminates come with a warranty, but you want to make sure you understand what is covered and for how long.
6. The price. Laminates can range in price from very affordable to quite expensive. You need to decide how much you are willing to spend on this project before you begin shopping.
Now that you know what to look for, you can narrow down your options and choose the best laminate for your kitchen.
Having the best laminate in your kitchen means having a countertop that lasts longer, looks great and is easy to clean. Keep these six factors in mind when shopping for laminate, and you’ll be sure to find the perfect one for your home.