Cats are playful creatures by nature and they love to play with anything that catches their interest. This is why laser toys are such a great choice for them, as they provide plenty of excitement and engage the cat's natural hunting instincts. In this post, we'll take a look at some of the best laser toys for cats on the market today. So if you're looking for a new toy to keep your kitty entertained, read on.
PetSafe Bolt - Laser Pointer Cat Toy / Dog Toy - Automatic Cat Laser Toy: Manual & Random Pattern Mode, Cat Anxiety Relief, Hands Free, Auto Shutoff, Battery Operated, Laser Safe - Interactive Cat ToyView on Amazon
Cat Laser Toy, Red Dot LED Light Pointer Interactive Toys for Indoor Cats Dogs, Long Range 3 Modes Lazer Projection Playpen for Kitten Outdoor Pet Chaser Tease Stick Training Exercise,USB RechargeView on Amazon
Cat Pointer Toy,Dog Laser Pointer,7 Adjustable Patterns Laser ,Long Range 3 Modes Training Chaser Interactive Toy,USB RechargeView on Amazon
Rechargeable Motion Activated Cat Laser Toy Automatic,Interactive Cat Toys for Indoor Kitten/Dogs/Puppy,Fast and Slow Mode,1200 mAh Battery,Adjustable Circling Ranges (Medium)View on Amazon
Cyahvtl Laser Pointer, Cat Toys for Indoor Cats, Kitten Dog Laser Pen Toy, Red Dot LED Light Pointer Interactive Toys for Indoor Cats Dogs, USB Charging, 5 Switchable PatternsView on Amazon
Laser Pointer for Cats Dogs, 3 Pack Laser Pointer Cat Toy for Indoor Cats Laser Toy Pet Cats Dogs Chaser Laser Light Toy Tease Cat Chasing Training Laser Pointer Pen Toys Laser Light Pointer for CatsView on Amazon
2021 Newest Cat Laser Toy,3 in 1 Interactive Tumbler Ball,Laser and Feather Toys for Pet Automatic Kitten Chaser Toy Indoor,Electronic Real Mice Sound,3 Speeds,3 Timers,Irregular Circle,RechargeableView on Amazon
Laser Pointer,Cat Laser Pointer Red LED Light Pointer Cat Toys for Indoor Cats Dogs, Long Range 3 Modes Lazer Projection Playpen ,USB Recharge PointerView on Amazon
Laser Pointer Cat Toys for Indoor Cats, Interactive Cat Toy, Red Light Lazer Pointer, Multi-Mode USB Rechargeable Pet Dogs Kitten Toy, Long Range Teaching/Presentation PenView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top 7 things to look for when buying laser toys for cats
Lasers are a great way to keep your cat entertained, but with so many laser toys on the market, it can be hard to know which one to buy. Here are seven things to look for when buying a laser toy for your cat.
1. Look for a laser toy that has multiple settings. You should be able to adjust the intensity of the laser beam, as well as the speed at which it moves. This will allow you to find a setting that your cat enjoys and that is also safe for their eyes.
2. Make sure the laser toy is made from durable materials. It should be sturdy enough to withstand being batted around by your cat, as well as being dropped on the floor.
3. Look for a laser toy that comes with a timer. This will allow you to set it for a certain amount of time and then have it turn off automatically. This is helpful if you want to give your cat some exercise, but don't want them to be playing with the laser all night long.
4. Choose a laser toy that is quiet. You don't want a loud toy that is going to disturb your peace and quiet or startle your cat.
5. Avoid laser toys that use batteries. These can be expensive to keep replacing, and they are not good for the environment. Instead, look for a laser toy that plugs into an outlet or USB port.
6. Make sure the laser beam is visible in both bright and dark environments. Some lasers are only visible in the darkness, which can be frustrating for cats (and their owners!).
7. Read reviews before purchasing a laser toy. This will give you an idea of how others have liked the product and whether or not it is worth buying.
When buying a laser toy for your cat, look for one that has multiple settings so you can find a setting that your cat enjoys and that is also safe for its eyes. Choose a laser toy that is made from durable materials and comes with a timer. Avoid laser toys that use batteries and make sure the beam is visible in both bright and dark environments. Reading reviews before purchasing can also be helpful.