If you're like me, you love to cook but sometimes hate having to use the oven or stovetop in your small apartment. That's why I was so excited when I heard about portable induction cooktops. These devices use electricity to create a magnetic field that cooks your food. They're lightweight and easy to use, and some models even come with their own storage cases. Plus, they don't produce any flames or heat, so they're perfect for apartment living. Check out my list of the best portable induction cooktops to find the right one for you.
NUWAVE Pro Chef Induction Cooktop, NSF-Certified Commercial-Grade, Portable, Large 8” Heating Coil, Temp Settings from 100°F to 575°F, Perfect for Commercial & Professional SettingsView on Amazon
Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner Induction Hot Plate with LCD Sensor Touch 1800 Watts, Silver 9600LS/BT-200DZView on Amazon
Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, 18 Power 17 Temperature Setting Countertop Burner with TimerView on Amazon
Aobosi Portable Induction Burner Cooktop 1800w Fast Efficient Cooking,Digital Sensor Touch LED Screen Countertop Burner,Electric Stove Cooker Black Crystal Glass Surface 9 Power 10 Temperature SettingView on Amazon
Induction Cooktop, CUSIMAX 1800W Portable Induction Burner with Timer, Sensor Touch Countertop Burner, 10 Temperature and 9 Power Setting, Kids Safety Lock for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel CookwareView on Amazon
Duxtop LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800W Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove, 9620LS/BT-350DZView on Amazon
COOKTRON Portable Induction Cooktop 2 Burner with Removable Iron Cast Griddle Pan Non-stick, 1800W Double Induction Cooktop with Child Safety Lock & Time, Great for Family PartyView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-10-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 things to look for when buying a portable induction cooktop
The portable induction cooktop is one of the most popular kitchen appliances on the market. It is very convenient to use and easy to clean. However, there are a few things you need to look for when buying one.
1. The Size: Make sure that the cooktop you choose is the right size for your needs. If you are only going to be using it for small meals, then a smaller cooktop would be fine. But if you are going to be using it for larger meals, then you will need a bigger cooktop.
2. The Power: Another important thing to look for is the power of the cooktop. The higher the power, the faster the food will cook. However, you don’t want to get a cooktop that is too powerful because it can cause problems with control.
3. The Controls: You also want to make sure that the controls on the cooktop are easy to use. If they are too complicated, then you will have a hard time cooking your food properly.
4. The Price: Of course, you also need to consider the price of the cooktop. There are a lot of different prices out there, so you need to find one that fits your budget.
5. The Warranty: Make sure that the cooktop you choose has a good warranty. This way, if anything goes wrong with it, you can get it replaced or repaired without having to spend any money.
6. The Reviews: Before you buy any cooktop, you should always read the reviews. This way, you can see what other people think about it and if there are any problems with it.
7. The Brand: You also want to make sure that you buy a cooktop from a reputable brand. There are a lot of different brands out there, so you want to make sure that you choose one that is known for making quality products.
8. The Features: Another thing to look for is the features of the cooktop. Some cooktops have more features than others. If you need certain features, then you will want to make sure that the cooktop you choose has them.
9. Customer service: If you have any problems with your cooktop, you will want to make sure that the company has good customer service. This way, you can get help when you need it and you won’t have to worry about being stuck with a product that doesn’t work.
10. Return policy: Finally, you will want to make sure that the company has a good return policy. This way, if you are not satisfied with the cooktop, you can return it and get your money back.
These are just a few things to look for when you are shopping for a portable induction cooktop. If you keep these things in mind, you should be able to find the perfect cooktop for your needs.
Tips for using the portable induction cooktop
When using a portable induction cooktop, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
1. The first thing you need to do is make sure that the cooktop is level. If it is not level, the food will not cook evenly.
2. Make sure that the area around the cooktop is clear. You don’t want anything to catch on fire.
3. When you are cooking, make sure that you stir the food frequently. This way, it will cook evenly and won’t stick to the cooktop.
4. Make sure that you use the proper utensils when cooking with an induction cooktop. You don’t want to damage the cooktop or the utensils.
5. When you are finished cooking, make sure that you clean the cooktop. You don’t want the food to harden and be difficult to clean.
These are just a few tips for using a portable induction cooktop. If you follow these tips, you should be able to use the cooktop without any problems.
How to maintain your portable induction cooktop
To keep your portable induction cooktop in good condition, there are a few things you need to do.
1. Make sure that you clean the cooktop after every use. This way, you will prevent the build-up of food and grease.
2. Make sure that you use the proper utensils when cooking with an induction cooktop. You don’t want to damage the cooktop or the utensils.
3. When you are finished cooking, make sure that you turn off the cooktop and unplug it from the outlet. This will prevent any accidents from happening.
4. Make sure that you store the cooktop in a safe place when not in use. You don’t want it to be damaged.
These are just a few things you need to do to maintain your portable induction cooktop. If you follow these tips, you should be able to keep your cooktop in good condition for a long time.
Our post has given you some tips on what to look for when shopping for a portable induction cooktop and how to use it. We hope that this information will help you find the perfect cooktop for your needs. Thanks for reading.