Think back to the good old days when microwaves were actually big and boxy. Remember how you could warm up your food in a matter of minutes without any preheating? If you're longing for those days, then you need to get your hands on a retro microwave. These nostalgic appliances are making a comeback, and they're better than ever. Check out some of the best retro microwaves on the market today. You'll be glad you did.
Galanz GLCMKA07GNR-07 Retro Microwave Oven, LED Lighting, Pull Handle Design, Child Lock, Surf Green, 0.7 cu ftView on Amazon
Nostalgia Retro Countertop Microwave Oven, 0.9 Cu. Ft. 800-Watts with LED Digital Display, Child Lock, Easy Clean Interior, Cu.Ft, PinkView on Amazon
Nostalgia CLMO7WH Classic Retro 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven With LED Display, 5 Power Levels, 8 Cook Settings, WhiteView on Amazon
Nostalgia RMO4BK Retro 0.9 Cubic Foot 800-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven, 5 Power Levels and 12 Cook Settings, LED Display, Jet BlackView on Amazon
COMFEE' Retro Small Microwave Oven With Compact Size, 9 Preset Menus, Position-Memory Turntable, Mute Function, Countertop Microwave Perfect For Small Spaces, 0.7 Cu Ft/700W, Cream, AM720C2RA-AView on Amazon
Farberware Compact Countertop Microwave Oven, 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt with LED Lighting, Child Lock, Easy Clean Grey Interior, Retro BlackView on Amazon
COMFEE' CM-M092AAT Retro Microwave with 9 Preset Programs, Fast Multi-stage Cooking, Turntable Reset Function Kitchen Timer, Mute Function, ECO Mode, LED digital display, 0.9 cu.ft, 900W, ApricotView on Amazon
COSTWAY Retro Countertop Microwave Oven, 0.9Cu.ft, 900W Microwave Oven, with 5 Micro Power, Defrost & Auto Cooking Function, LED Display, Glass Turntable and Viewing Window, Child LockView on Amazon
COSTWAY Retro Countertop Microwave Oven, 0.7Cu.ft, 700-Watt, High Energy Efficiency, 5 Micro Power, Delayed Start Function, with Glass Turntable & Viewing Window, LED Display, Child Lock (Gold)View on Amazon
Farberware Countertop Microwave Oven 1.3 Cu. Ft. 1100-Watt with Smart Sensor Cooking, ECO Mode and Green LED Lighting, Child Lock, Easy Clean Black Interior, Retro White and PlatinumView on Amazon
ARLIME Retro Microwave Oven, 0.7Cu.ft, 700-Watt with 5 Micro Power Defrost & Auto Cooking Function, Stainless Steel, LED Display, Easy Clean Interior, Small Countertop Microwave (White)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 things to look for when buying a retro microwave
A retro microwave is a great way to add some style to your kitchen. But before you buy one, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are 10 things to look for when buying a retro microwave:
1. Make sure the microwave fits your kitchen décor. If you have a modern kitchen, then a retro microwave might not be the best choice. Conversely, if you have a more traditional kitchen, then a modern microwave might not fit in as well.
2. Consider the size of the microwave. Some retro microwaves are quite large and bulky, so make sure you have enough counter space to accommodate them.
3. Make sure the microwave has enough power for your needs. Depending on how often you use it, you'll want to make sure the microwave has enough wattage to meet your needs.
4. Consider the features you want. Some retro microwaves come with features like defrost settings and child locks, so decide which features are important to you before making your purchase.
5. Make sure the microwave comes with a warranty. This will protect you in case there are any problems with the appliance.
6. Check online reviews before buying. This will give you an idea of what other people think of the microwave and whether or not it's right for you.
7. Compare prices from different retailers. This will help you get the best deal on your retro microwave.
8. Ask friends or family for recommendations. If someone you know has a retro microwave, they might be able to give you some advice on which one to buy.
9. Consider buying a used microwave. If they have a modern kitchen, then a retro microwave might not be the best choice. Conversely, if you have a more traditional kitchen, then a modern microwave might not fit in as well.
10. Make sure the microwave comes with a warranty. This will protect you in case there are any problems with the appliance.
When buying a retro microwave, keep these 10 things in mind to ensure you make the best purchase for your needs. With a little research, you can find the perfect microwave for your kitchen.
Are retro microwaves worth it?
In modern life, retro microwaves have been having a bit of a moment. From turquoise to peach, these colorful throwbacks are adding some serious personality to people's kitchens, but are they actually worth the money?
On the plus side, retro microwaves tend to be much more affordable than their modern counterparts. They also come in a wide range of colors and styles, so you're sure to find one that fits your kitchen's aesthetic. And since they're not as common as other types of microwaves, owning a retro model can make your kitchen feel unique.
At the end of the post, we would like to say that if you are planning to buy a microwave for your kitchen, then go ahead and buy a retro one. They are more affordable, come in a wide range of colors and styles, and can make your kitchen feel unique. However, make sure to keep the 10 things we mentioned in mind before making your purchase. Thanks for reading.