Looking for the best slide-out range hoods? You've come to the right place! We've compiled a list of the top-rated models on the market, so you can find the perfect one for your kitchen. Whether you're looking for a sleek stainless steel design or something more traditional, we have options to suit every taste. Keep reading for our roundup of the best slide-out range hoods!
Broan-NuTone 413004 Non-Ducted Ductless Range Hood with Lights Exhaust Fan for Under Cabinet, 30-Inch, Stainless SteelView on Amazon
FOTILE JQG7505 30” Under-Cabinet or Wall-Mount Range Hood | Dual DC-Motor | Side Draft Design | Hands Free On and Off | Touchscreen with 4 Speed Level | Modern Kitchen Onyx Black Glass, onxy blackView on Amazon
FOTILE JQG7501.E 30" Range Hood | Unique Side-Draft Design for Under Cabinet or Wall Mount | Modern Kitchen Vent Hood | Powerful Motor | LED Lights | Onxy Black Tempered Glass SurfaceView on Amazon
CIARRA Ductless Range Hood 30 inch Under Cabinet Hood Vent for Kitchen Ducted and Ductless Convertible CAS75918AView on Amazon
FOTILE Pixie Air UQS3001 30” Stainless Steel Under Cabinet Range Hood, 800 EQUIV. CFMs Kitchen Over Stove Exhaust Vent with LED Lights Dual AC Motors and Mechanical ButtonsView on Amazon
Cosmo 668ICS750 30 in. Island Mount Range Hood with 380 CFM, Soft Touch Controls, Permanent Filters, LED Lights, Tempered Glass Visor in Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Hauslane | Chef Series 30" PS18 Under Cabinet Range Hood, Stainless Steel | Pro Performance | Contemporary Design, Touch Screen, Dishwasher Safe Baffle Filters, LED Lamps, 3-Way VentingView on Amazon
KOBE RAX2130SQB-1 Brillia 30-inch Under Cabinet Range Hood, 3-Speed, 750 CFM, LED Lights, Baffle FiltersView on Amazon
- BrandKOBE Range Hoods
Last update on 2022-08-13 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What are slide-out range hoods?
A slide-out range hood is a type of range hood that can be pulled out from the wall or cabinets. It is usually mounted under the kitchen cabinets. Slide-out range hoods are also known as telescopic or recessed range hoods. They are available in different designs, styles, and sizes. Depending on the model, a slide-out range hood may have one or two motors.
Slide-out range hoods offer several advantages over traditional range hoods. They are easier to clean because you can simply pull them out and wipe them down. They also provide better ventilation because they can be positioned closer to the cooktop. Additionally, slide-out range hoods are less obtrusive than traditional range hoods, so they don’t interfere with your kitchen’s design.
8 things to look for when buying slide-out range hoods
Buying a new slide-out range hood can be overwhelming because there are so many options on the market. To help you narrow down your choices, here are eight things to look for when shopping for slide-out range hoods:
1. CFM: The cubic feet per minute (CFM) rating measures the amount of air that the range hood can move in one minute. The higher the CFM, the better the range hood will be at removing smoke, odors, and grease from your kitchen.
2. Sones: The sone rating measures the noise level of the range hood. The lower the sone rating, the quieter the range hood will be.
3. Speed settings: Most range hoods have two or three-speed settings. The higher the speed, the more powerful the range hood will be. However, the highest setting should only be used for a few minutes at a time because it can be noisy and use a lot of energy.
4. Lights: Many range hoods come with lights that illuminate your cooktop. Look for range hoods with energy-efficient LED lights.
5. Filters: All range hoods come with filters that capture grease, smoke, and odors. Some range hoods have disposable paper filters while others have reusable metal mesh filters. Metal mesh filters are more durable and easy to clean, but they can be more expensive.
6. Ducting: Range hoods can be vented to the outside or recirculated back into the kitchen. If you’re venting to the outside, make sure the range hood has a ducting kit that includes all the necessary parts and instructions.
7. Installation: Many range hoods come with everything you need for installation, but some may require additional parts or professional installation. Make sure you know what’s included in the installation kit and whether you need to hire a professional.
8. Warranty: Most range hoods come with a one-year warranty. However, some higher-end models may have a longer warranty. If you’re looking for a durable range hood, look for one with a longer warranty.
When shopping for slide-out range hoods, keep these eight things in mind to find the best option for your kitchen.