If you're like me, you hate having to touch anything in the kitchen that doesn't need to be touched. That's why I've done some research on the best touchless kitchen faucets so that you don't have to worry about it either. Stay clean and germ-free with one of these top picks.
Kraus KSF-1610SFS Bolden Touchless Sensor Commercial Pull-Down Single Handle 18-Inch Kitchen Faucet, Spot Free Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Moen 7594EWSRS Arbor Motionsense Wave Sensor Touchless One-Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet Featuring Power Clean , Spot Resist StainlessView on Amazon
OWOFAN Touchless LED Kitchen Sink Faucet Pull Down Sprayer Smart Motion Sensor Activated Hands Free Single Handle Brushed Nickel 1079SNView on Amazon
Moen 7864EWSRS Sleek Motionsense Wave Sensor Touchless One-Handle High Arc Pulldown Modern Kitchen Faucet Featuring Power Clean, Spot Resist StainlessView on Amazon
Qomolangma Touchless Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer, Motion Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Out Sprayer, Stainless Steel, Fingerprint Resistant, Brushed NickelView on Amazon
KRAUS Oletto Touchless Sensor Commercial Pull-Down Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with QuickDock Top Mount Assembly in Spot Free Antique Champagne Bronze, KSF-2631SFACBView on Amazon
Moen 7565EWBG Align Motionsense Wave Sensor Touchless One Handle High Arc Pulldown Modern Kitchen Faucet Featuring Power Clean, Brushed GoldView on Amazon
GIMILI Gold Touchless Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer, Brushed Brass Motion Sensor Smart Hands-Free Activated Single Hole Spring Faucet for Kitchen SinkView on Amazon
Moen S72003EVBL Paterson Smart Touchless Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet with Voice Control and Power Boost, Matte BlackView on Amazon
Touchless Kitchen Faucets, ARRISEA Waving Sensing Kitchen Sink Faucets with Pull Down Sprayer, Brushed Nickel Stainless Steel Single Handle Sink Faucet Suit to One or Three Holes CountertopView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-08-13 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 things to look for when buying touchless kitchen faucets
With many users looking for a touchless kitchen faucet, there are plenty of options on the market. So, what should you look for when making your purchase? Here are 10 things to consider:
1. Easy Installation: A touchless kitchen faucet should be easy to install so that you don’t have to call in a plumber. Look for a model that comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
2. Sensor Accuracy: The sensor on a touchless kitchen faucet should be accurate so that it doesn’t turn on and off randomly. Test the sensor in the store before you buy to make sure it responds properly.
3. Water Efficiency: Since touchless kitchen faucets are often left on for longer periods of time, it’s important to choose a model that is water efficient. Look for a model with an automatic shut-off feature to conserve water.
4. Battery Life: If your touchless kitchen faucet is battery operated, make sure to check the battery life before you buy. You don’t want to be stuck with a faucet that stops working in the middle of cooking.
5. Temperature Control: Some touchless kitchen faucets come with temperature control features so you can set the perfect water temperature for your needs. This is especially important if you have small children or elderly family members in your home.
6. Adjustable Flow Rate: The flow rate on a touchless kitchen faucet should be adjustable so that you can conserve water when necessary. Look for a model with an adjustable flow restrictor to help save water and money.
7. Easy Maintenance: A touchless kitchen faucet should be easy to clean and maintain so that it continues to work properly over time. Avoid models with complex parts that are difficult to clean.
8. Durability: A touchless kitchen faucet should be durable so that it lasts for many years. Look for a model made from high-quality materials such as stainless steel or brass.
9. Warranty: Make sure to check the warranty before you buy a touchless kitchen faucet. Many manufacturers offer limited warranties on their products, so you’ll want to make sure you’re covered in case of any defects.
10. Price: Touchless kitchen faucets range in price from around $100 to $1,000, so it’s important to set a budget before you start shopping. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for, so don’t be tempted to go for the cheapest model if it doesn’t have all the features you want.
What about a special feature of touchless kitchen faucets
Some of the newer touchless kitchen faucets come with special features that can be helpful in the kitchen. One of the most popular is a hands-free soap dispenser. This allows you to dispense soap without ever having to touch the dispenser, which can be especially useful when your hands are full. There are also some touchless models that come with a built-in water filter. This can be a great way to improve the taste of your tap water and make sure it’s free of contaminants.
When shopping for a touchless kitchen faucet, there are many things to keep in mind in order to find the best model for your needs. These ten factors are a great place to start in order to narrow down your choices and find the perfect touchless kitchen faucet for your home.
Pros and cons of using touchless kitchen faucets
With touchless kitchen faucets, there are both pros and cons that you need to be aware of before making your purchase. Here are some of the most important things to keep in mind:
· Easy to use: One of the most significant benefits of touchless kitchen faucets is that they’re easy to use. You don’t have to worry about getting your hands dirty or cross-contaminating food since you never have to touch the faucet.
· More hygienic: Since you never have to touch the faucet, there’s less chance of spreading germs. This can be especially helpful if you have small children or elderly family members in your home.
· Water conservation: Touchless kitchen faucets typically have a flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute, which is lower than the standard 2.2 gallons per minute. This can help you save water and money on your utility bills.
· Style: Touchless kitchen faucets come in a variety of styles to match any décor. You can find models made from stainless steel, chrome, or even brass for a more traditional look.
· More expensive: Touchless kitchen faucets are typically more costly than traditional models. If you’re on a tight budget, this may not be the best option for you.
· Batteries required: Some touchless kitchen faucets require batteries to operate, so you’ll need to make sure you have a few on hand.
· May is not compatible with some sinks: If your sink has a recessed area for the faucet, a touchless model may not be compatible. Make sure to measure your sink before you buy a touchless kitchen faucet.
As you can see, there are both pros and cons to using touchless kitchen faucets. However, the benefits typically outweigh the drawbacks, so they’re still a great option for many homeowners.
The article above provides an in-depth look at touchless kitchen faucets, including how they work, the benefits and drawbacks of using them, and what to look for when shopping for a touchless model. With this information, you can make an informed decision about whether or not a touchless kitchen faucet is right for your home.